ABS WORKOUT

                                       


                                 Image result for abs workout
Abs Workout
  • For abs, I like to do 4-6 exercises at the end of my workouts. Usually I will spent about 15-20 minutes to finish up my abs exercise. I try to do it in a circuit format then repeat for 3-4 rounds.

  • Abs are like any other muscle group, should try weight when possible and incorporate rest days. I try to hits my abs every alternate days.

  • When selecting exercises, I try to pick up one that target different part which is upper, lower and obliques.

As a reminder, you guys still need to consistent in diet and workouts to get a superb abs. No matter how good your protein shake is, if the person doesn't diet on point, is just waste your money and effort. Good Luck !!!




Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: