FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY


Picture credit to : Health24


Hi guys, I been trying to incorporate yoga into my daily routine for the past few weeks because if you know me you will know I am as stiff as a stick. You guys can do any yoga movement that you fit in.

  • 15 minutes when I wake up
  • 15 minutes post workout
  • 15 minutes before I go to bed
Honestly, it's been really helpful and I'm starting to see improvements with hamstring flexibility and shoulder mobility. Groin and abductors still very stiff but will hopefully get better as I progress.

Definitely will recommend this to anyone who wants feel better and less stiff throughout the day especially if you are student and you are sitting throughout the day, Thanks for your attention.


Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: